Club Leadership Alliance Partners with BellesBoard to Offer Club-Focused Board Portal
Charlotte, NC, (September 2023) – Club Leadership Alliance (CLA) is partnering with nonprofit software expert BellesBoard, to offer the CLA Board Portal, an online board and member management solution created specifically for private clubs.
The CLA Board Portal, powered by BellesBoard, is a secure, cloud-based platform that increases efficiency and alignment among club boards, directors, committees, and management teams. With club-specific modules focused on areas like the new member intake process, governance pipeline, and connection to industry best practices, the CLA Board Portal is a powerful resource adopted by a growing number of top-performing private clubs.
For John Schultz, respected private club industry executive and CEO of the Club Leadership Alliance, adding a club-specific board portal has advantages for all stakeholders. “The proprietary information shared by the expertise within this partnership adds significant value to the CLA Board Portal, above and beyond the many benefits that come with generic board portals. From key performance indicators to the searchable resource center, the CLA Board Portal offers numerous opportunities for club boards, committees and members to advance their understanding of their club and the industry.”
Features of the CLA Board Portal include:
- Meeting scheduling
- Availability polling
- Online document storage and dissemination
- Meeting management/online voting capabilities
- club-specific governance pipeline/nominating committee capabilities
- club-specific new member intake and waiting list management capabilities
- Club Performance center with valuable information provide by CLA and its partner firms, KOPPLIN, KUEBLER & WALLACE, McMahon Group and Club Benchmarking
To learn more, visit https://clubleadershipalliance.com/cla-board-portal/