Integrating a Club’s culinary offerings with its overall culture, available (and future) facilities, and the team that makes it all happen is an immense – and ongoing – process. Whether starting fresh or revitalizing a tried-and-true dining experience to meet new demands, the CLA Experience Network is ideally suited to advance a club’s Food & Beverage offerings. Led by Certifed Master Chef Lawrence McFadden, CLA works with private clubs to enhance the Member Experience in all things culinary!
Hospitality allows a member, guest or customer to feel comfortable on their own terms. We help your club improve your potential for providing excellent member experiences in all aspects of the culinary experience. With clarity, teams are empowered to excel in their service commitments to members and their guests. – Lawrence McFadden, CMC
Hospitality Areas of Expertise
- Master Planning: Extensive vision and experience in positioning, analysis, SOPs and implementation
- Concept Development for Culinary Kitchen Design, Bar Design, Menu Design
- Culinary Diagnostic and Strategic Review, Interim Chef Placement, Coaching and Mentoring
- F&B Assessments for all departments within a club’s dining and culinary offerings
- Positioning through market studies, benchmarking and design solutions that optimize club’s market position and member experiences
- Training standards, processes and duties
Industry Recognition and Professional History
Lawrence’s career has spanned the globe and includes work with top private clubs and hospitality brands.
- Resorts include: The Greenbrier Resort, The Waldorf Astorial, The Intercontinental
- Hotels include: The Ritz Carlton, The MGMG Mansion, The Shangri-La
- Private Clubs include: The union Club, The Everglades Club, The River Club
- Partnerships include: Kopplin, Kuebler & Wallace, Auburn University and Aurora Resorts
- Property Awards such as Mobil 5 Stars, Michelin Star, Five Diamond, Platinum and Emerald Awarded Clubs
- Leadership Recognition such as Certified Master Chef (since 2001), Nation’s Top City Club General Manager (2020), Honora Doctorial (2005)
- Partnership with some of the country’s most influential chefs and best-known industry icons, including Joel Rubochon, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, Tom Colicchlo, Bill Marriott and Edward Staros
To learn more, please contact Lawrence McFadden, CMC at email@example.com or
John Schultz at firstname.lastname@example.org.